How to Make Moon Rocks at Home?.Should you decide to try your hand at making moon rocks at home, you’ll need the following items:
- A nug of flower
- Extract or concentrate
- Kief, either store-bought or from your grinder
- Tongs or tweezers to separate sticky ingredients
- A liquid dropper (optional)
Once you have all the necessary tools and ingredients, follow these steps:
- Apply extract to the whole nug. You may be able to roll your nug in the cannabis oil depending on its consistency. Some extracts may need to be heated to reach a consistency that will better adhere to the flower. If the extract is liquid enough, you may be able to use a dropper to place it on and within the nug.is moon rocks and caviar made the same way
- Let the first layer permeate through the nug the repeat step one. Some canna-crafters inject warm oil into the center of the buds as well.moon rocks vs caviar which is more potent
- Once the extract is layered and set, roll the extract-covered flower in kief. Use tweezers if necessary. The kief should stick to the oil-covered nug easily.How to Make Moon Rocks at Home?
- Set aside the kief- and concentrate-covered nug to dry in a cool place, away from direct light or sunlight.
- Enjoy your homemade moon rocks using the dos and don’ts listed above. Can i make my own moon rocks brand?
Submit your review